one.com (Dubai) is looking for a QA Test Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring excellent quality for our products and to deliver quality experience to our global customers.
Key areas of responsibilities:
As a member of the quality assurance team, you will be responsible to -
- Perform accurate manual test procedures to verify the dependability and functionality of software applications.
- Identify, record, and monitor software flaws by conducting rigorous testing procedures.
- Utilize various testing methodologies to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and formulate efficient test strategies.
- Perform comprehensive database testing to ensure the maintenance of data integrity and reliability standards.
- Verify seamless data migrations and transformations during software upgrades.
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure testing aligns with product goals and user expectations
Your experience should have –
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies, best practices, and attention to detail
- 3-4 years’ experience in manual software testing
- 2+ years of experience with the build and release process.
- Experience with functional, API, security, performance, and database testing.
- Experience with automated testing using Selenium or similar tools is a plus.
- Experience with ALM tools like Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and mobile platforms.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once; work in a focused, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The position is full-time and to start as soon as possible
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
- Relocation package
- Excellent and competitive compensation
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision coverage for employee plus dependents
- Flexible work environment
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Monthly wellness webinar/coaching
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, marketing services and SaaS solutions (incl. email, SEO and website tooling). We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1300 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 50 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a fundamental part of our culture, and we believe that by embracing the unique qualities of each person, we enrich our collective experience and drive positive change.