one.com is looking for Full Stack Developers to join our office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a full stack developer, you will join an inspiring and talented team of developers dedicated to the design and development of innovative products that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a member of our development team, you will be responsible to:
- Design and develop high-quality software used by millions of customers, in an agile and iterative development culture
- Support and maintain existing applications and develop new modules as and when required for feature enhancements
- Adopt best practices in web development, design, testing, code review, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and provide improvement recommendations
- Working closely with the product lead, delivery lead, and other agile team members, and ensures that the desired results for our projects are achieved
The right candidate should have
- 5+ years of experience with designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining secure and scalable web-based applications
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithm
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. CouchDB. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment
- Basic knowledge of AWS preferred
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
As a full-time employee at one.com Dubai, you are offered
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
- Relocation package
- Excellent and competitive compensation
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision coverage for employees plus dependents
- Flexible work environment
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Monthly wellness webinar/coaching
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upload your CV and application through the recruitment platform by clicking ‘Apply now’ and following the steps. Be sure to check your spam folder for emails from us via Recruitio. For your personal data protection, please refrain from sending your CV and application as an email.
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, marketing services and SaaS solutions (incl. email, SEO and website tooling). We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1300 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 50 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a fundamental part of our culture, and we believe that by embracing the unique qualities of each person, we enrich our collective experience and drive positive change.