one.com is looking for Software Development Test Engineer to join our office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Software Development Test Engineer, you will join an inspiring and talented team of developers dedicated to the design and development of innovative products that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a member of the quality assurance team, you will be responsible to –
- Write and execute automated integration, component, and UI tests within existing automation frameworks which validate the performance and quality of products
- Plan and develop software product test plans, procedures and automation for web, desktop, and mobile software products
- Execute test on beta, release-candidate, and production builds of software on multiple platforms - responsive web, native mobile, APIs, and 3rd party integrations
- Implement standard methodologies, resolve test issues, track, and prioritize defects, record test results, participate in product readiness and release decisions
- Participate in Agile practices such as daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, automated testing, and CI/CD
- Working closely with product lead, delivery lead, and other agile team members, and ensures that the desired result for our projects is achieved
- Assist in driving use case and user story reviews and help resolve requirements ambiguities
The right candidate should have –
- 3+ years of professional UI automation testing experience in an Agile environment
- Working experience with automation tools like Selenium, Puppeteer, Appium, and other relevant Java script test frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme
- Experience with automation, continuous integration and configuration management practices and tools is required. Specific experience with Jenkins, GitLab, JIRA and Docker is beneficial
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Experience with ALM tools like Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and mobile platforms
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once; work in a focused, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Are you our new colleague?
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.