one.com is looking for Full Stack Developers to join our office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a full stack developer, you will join an inspiring and talented team of developers dedicated to the design and development of innovative products that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a member of our development team, you will be responsible to:
- Design and develop high-quality software used by millions of customers, in an agile and iterative development culture
- Support and maintain existing applications and develop new modules as and when required for feature enhancements
- Adopt best practices in web development, design, testing, code review, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and provide improvement recommendations
- Working closely with the product lead, delivery lead, and other agile team members, and ensures that the desired results for our projects are achieved.
The right candidate should have
- Basic knowledge of AWS preferred
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithm
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. CouchDB. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB)
With more than 5 years of experience in
- Designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining secure and scalable web-based applications
- Working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.